-
February 12th, 2002, 03:17 PM
#1
TastinGood
Guest
First-The new colors look good.
Second-That isnt even me in the picture. Well, it IS me...but THATS not what I look like! Come on! That guy looks like a dork! I am much cooler than that!
Oh by the way...this means war!
------------------
I aint scared of nothin!
-
February 12th, 2002, 03:36 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
YeA! War!
and i'm on Tastingood's side!
You dastardly bastard!
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
February 12th, 2002, 05:56 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
'dastardly bastard'.....lmfao!
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
-
February 12th, 2002, 11:06 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hannibal:
YeA! War!
and i'm on Tastingood's side!
You dastardly bastard!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then why did you supply TastinGood's picture? Why did you place the picture onto the donkey?
------------------
[This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by ek3 (edited February 12, 2002).]
-
February 13th, 2002, 11:12 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
bribery?
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
-
February 13th, 2002, 05:06 PM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, remember ek3, when you told me you'd suck me off, and let me put it in your mom??
Well, that's why I gave you Jason's pic. that forum pic is most DEFINATELY not the pic that i gave you.
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
February 14th, 2002, 12:23 AM
#7
Inactive Member
i am speechless. but awake for a change.
------------------
-
February 14th, 2002, 03:36 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
er...well then, good for you!
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks